Login

Meet Latin Singles

Review your matches for free
Access to advanced messaging features
Trusted site backed by Cupid Media
Aonde houver 1% de chance eu terei 99% de fé

Julia
Standard Member
Last active: 1 month ago

28 Rio Verde, Goiás, Brazil

Female / Single / ID: 14502310

Seeking Male 29 - 49 For: Long Term Relationship

Last active: 1 month ago

Overview

Julia

She's Looking For

Education:

No Answer
Any

Have children:

No Answer
Any

Drink:

Don't drink
Any

Smoke:

Don't smoke
Any

Religion:

Prefer not to say
Any

Occupation:

Advertising / Media
Any

Member Overview

Sou muito auto astral,gosto de animais,sou meiga,uma mulher de caráter
Sou muito auto astral,gosto de animais,sou meiga,uma mulher de caráter

Seeking

Que seja amoroso,companheiro,auto astral e que tenha muito caráter
Que seja amoroso,companheiro,auto astral e que tenha muito caráter

More About Me

Julia

She's Looking For

Basic

Gender:
Female
Male
Age:
For privacy reasons, age is accurate to within 2 weeks
28
29 - 49
Lives in:
Rio Verde, Goiás, Brazil
Any
Relocate:
Willing to relocate to another country
Any

Appearance

Hair color:
Black
Any
Eye color:
Brown
Any
Height:
5'3" (159 cm)
Any
Weight:
67 kg (147 lb)
Any
Body style:
Average
Any
Ethnicity:
Black
Any
Body art:
Prefer not to say
Any
Appearance:
Very attractive
Any

Lifestyle

Drink:
Don't drink
Any
Smoke:
Don't smoke
Any
Marital Status:
Single
Any
Have children:
No Answer
Any
Number of children:
No Answer
Any
Oldest child:
No Answer
Any
Youngest child:
No Answer
Any
Want (more) children:
Yes
Any
Have pets:
Dog
Any
Occupation:
Advertising / Media
Any
Employment status:
Prefer not to say
Any
Annual income:
No Answer
Any
Living situation:
Live with family
Any

Background / Cultural Values

Nationality:
Brazil
Any
Education:
No Answer
Any
Languages spoken:
Portuguese
Any
English ability:
None
Any
Portuguese ability:
Fluent
Any
Spanish ability:
Some
Any
Religion:
Prefer not to say
Any
Religious values:
Religious
Any
Star sign:
Aquarius
Any

Safety Tip - Never give your password to anyone

Dishonest individuals may ask you to provide your password to "prove your love". Never disclose your password to anyone under any circumstances. If someone asks you for your password, report them immediately by clicking the "Report Abuse" icon